About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

22nd January 2007, Monday

Hey hey! The first post of my newly setup blog haha. The skin abit gay dun ask me why hahahahaha....



Woke up at 8.15 , first thing was to on my computer and print my resume. I totally forget that I got test today! Oh my godness....Im getting worst man, getting more slack liao..Im dead...but luckily that I remember and managed to revised abit for it.



Well the test was quite difficult, I was one of the last few who finish the paper. I don't think I will do well in it.. Sad...haha well nevermind , lets just pray that I can pass.



Then had lunched with Guo Ping, Jane, Lan Hui and Joanne. Had chicken bolognese.. Haha...so boring...



Monday is really really really boring to the max! Now having the most boring lesson which is TAIN(Technology and innovation) Argh..



Well stayed back after school ended till 6plus 7.. Read abit of stuff about my project for WAD. Then did abit of UIR too..Too many things to do..So sian..Talk to desmond and see what happened on last week. Someone stole his mobile phone at the gym sia. The cctv got track of a guy who stole his mobile phone...OMG!! That person is so daring man! Then he reported to police but the police seems like doing nothing..


Nowadays the police are not doing their job. Seriously..haha...Den after that i was supposed to go gym with hin wee but he say he is tired..well nvm hahaha..then we meet up and went to suntec for arcade. On the way to meet wee, i took bus with Eugene. Talked abit haha..about school stuff and bball etc..haha..


Arcade's really fun, played drum, guitar and rock fever! HAHAHA MY guitar improved!!!! Got B for 2 songs whaha...first time sia! Then went to MacDonald with wee to have some drink. Very funny la me and wee...keep disturbing each other...WHAHAHA..


Well thats all for today..Have to do project yeah...feel free to tag if you anything that you wanna know =D

*Sign off*