About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

I feel better..

Early in the morning...woke up at 7am...damn tired! But i feel very energetic today haha..dunno why i felt it that way. Haha..today went to school for APEL , actually I can skip it as no attendance will be taken..Haha so yah then went to class..


Wow!!! Yummy...So many food prepared by Nadia, Ellyna and Farhana...It was great... Especially the curry puffs! Wah so nice man...Then the cake was so tasty that i ate 3.. =X oops.. Haha then left with one box of cake left! Nadia asked me to bring it home..Yah so i brought it home...wahaha...We took some class photos haha...So fun! And im not so stress le =D


After APEL, me and desmond wanted to go HCI lecture, but then halfway we went to 3Dva lab to play cs! George joined us too! WALAO..I dun have a computer that has CS in it..So i watched desmond and george played haha..so funny la.. they keep laughing after killing each other..LOL...


Then was supposed to go for HCI tutorial but then my friend told me our lecturer was on MC..So yah then I head to do my WAD .. At first had some problems...consulted zhong han and marcus and finally i solved it. Haha... I managed to finish the website soon! Wah I was so shocked..Think its much more simplier than assignment part 1..


After that meet raine and her friends for awhile then i went to sit with juan juan they all and talk with them..haha...Saw Madeleine..talk to her for awhile yeah haha...then head back to home...Then desmond came down from his TAIN then we ate together..LOL raine was so blur hahaha desmond and I laugh until pengz hahaha...Then i head home alone ...


Today was quite a happy day for me..Mom did not scold or nag me, i felt so peaceful..Haha...went to Toa Payoh to take the new house key..haha..cause this sunday i gonna move back to Macpherson! haha...then went here and there around the HDB hub..doing alot of paper work and staff..Was sleepy at that moment..haha..fell asleep while waiting for our queue.. then my sister said that i SNORE DAMN LOUD... LOL...so paiseh...


After that head to our new house to open the door.. As i was asked to be the first one to go into the house and toss the pineapple..and shout HUAT ARH!!! HUAT ARH!!! HUAT ARH!!! Haha..really hope that my family will go well and my parents will not face anymore financial crisis..Then after that, was supposed to meet Desmond and Kelvin for gym but i realised that when i reached home its already like 6.30 like that...then by the time i reach the tampines gym there , they would have already finish their work out..sorry that i cant make it...Hmm then went to meet wee wee for some basketball shooting. OMG IT RAIN AGAIN..


Had dinner then talk abit with wee wee abit. Haha..then took bus home...Today was happy and my stress was reduced haha...


Tomorrow hope that i can finish my UIR and WAD..haha...I think im giving up the 15% of 10 seconds animation for 3Dva..Hmmm..


Well i guess i stop here... feel free to tag! Haha... *POOF*