About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Ouch! My hand hurts!

Haha, just came back...Its blogging time!


Woke up at 6am when i wasn't supposed to sleep. Then i realised that i forget to give my friend wake up call at 3am!!! So sorry >.<..then back to sleep till 8am..


Head to school and wow, today the bus 15 wasn't pack at that time..so shocking cause usually the bus is always full! Haha..then reach school for HCI..oh my god, the whole lab was run out of electricity except for the light and aircon. Haha.. then our lecturer gave us 15 minutes break..Haha..went for breakfast...Today my appetite is so good man! Morning can eat alot already! haha..How i wish that i can gain weight right now.


After HCI, went for lunch with Juan, brent, andrew, dje you, gordon, melody.. As we walked pass the concourse, we happen to visit a booth at applied science school..there's this event where we can write notes and paste up to the board about asking people to quite smoking..haha i wrote and paste on the board and i got a free gift! Its a smiley face sponge ball..Damn cute..


After lunch, went back to school, went to WAD lab to find desmond they all, then i helped mei sin and kelvin with the WAD..lol i didnt really help them much..Okay head back to 3dva lab for lesson! Haha..I was about to give up hope for 3dva, but today got one very nice person helped me with 10seconds of animation! And I so happy! Thank You So Much Guo Ping! =D I really appreciate your help ^^.


Okay then i head back to WAD lab to do my webby, omg...the lab is SO PACK! AWWWW...then managed to find one com and i settle down and do my website. Then reb came and meet me to do her website. But the thing is the lab is so pack! well in the end never do lor. HAHAHA...Im so sorry today cant help you cause the lab WAS SO FULL..Sorry im just naggy..


Okay..after that i head to Joo Seng for training! haha..I was supposed to leave school at 6 but i went off earlier cause damn its very very very the BORING. Then had training...IM SUPER CRAZY TODAY..did alot of STUPID things haha...im just destressing myself..haha..then had 3 on 3 with some ppl there. Then got this guy very funny sia...play so rough and yet become one joker... LOL... TRAINING IS TOUGH..haha no la..im just tired thats why but todays training helps alot..i did really tried my best...


Sprained my left shoulder. I think gonna rest well this few days if not saturday i cant play..really pain sia..when my teamates pass me the ball i feel the pain at my shoulder..I cant use much strength. argh~ I got myself injured after playing 3 on 3 with those ppl who came to challenge us..haha...


Went for dinner with teammates, lex and wee. so lame la...talk alot of rubbish today. Ate chicken rice plus prawn bee hoon without prawn...LOLz....Then went back home..haha...


Here i go... * Signing Off *