About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Oh my god im seroiusly injured...

Monday, 5th Febuary 2007

As usual went to school, today wore formal because there's a project presentation. The presentation was totally crap la! The tutor keep throwing us alot of question which is not really what we focus right now then we have to answer. But good thing is our group didnt get stuck answering all those question =D Haha..then was suppose to meet up with my daughter then in the end she got something on then the outing cancelled.

Well nevermind, went to meet wee and lex at Takashimaya the library there, damn funny la, we had great chat there and i slept for awhile cause dont wanna disturb them cause they are going to have exams. Then after a while we got approach by some of the librarian helpers giving us some freebies for a special day name Internet Saving day if im not wrong. We got shot by the camera which is under channel 5 .. OMG! haha..

After that went for dinner with them at cine..we had lots of great chat right there man! Haha..talk about our life, basketball and many many more! Haha after awhile lex's gf joined us.. After dinner headed home haha went home together with we...

Tuesday, 6th Febuary 2007

So shiok! Today no school! Haha...But still went back to school to help my sister to do some research. Then somemore had to help reb with her project. Hmm..had lunch alone super sian but nevermind la. Quite sometimes i didnt had lunch alone liao. Then after that went to cut hair with desmond! Haha..i like the haircut man! Then stephanie called me out for buffet but i cant make it as later on i got interview. Anyway, Heee....^^v will post a pic of my new pic soon! Then went back to school to help reb. Sorry reb i really cant help much hope you wont blame me!

After that around 5 like that, went to meet lex and wee for interview. Haha...then we head to joo seng to bball with the uncles!

We meet the very strong team sia, 3 times somemore! All age 20 de..somemore got tai liang and 3 tall centers! argh..haha we had 3 games first game was 17-5 follow by 17-10 then 17-15. We almost win them in the last match but nvm la..it was a good try! =D I believe we can improve more de! =D

BAD THING, IM SO SWAY! My right calf got muscle pull! ARGH AND I SPRAINED MY LEG T_T...Lex i nv blame u for my sprained leg.. i just feel that why this few days i super sway! ARGH...This coming saturday is the competition liao...jialat.. really hope that i can get my leg to recover by then. Went to had dinner after that, wee and shaun accompanied me to the bustop... thanks bros!

Wednesday, 7th Febuary 2007

Woke up at 10.30 then head to school to do my HCI, then had lunch with madeleine.. thanks for the accompany =D..after school which is like around 4pm, then head down to orchard to meet my mom, grandma and aunt to buy my new year clothes! haha...We went to heeren. I bought a formal shirt and long sleeve t-shirt and a jeans at 77th Street and it cost $144! But thanks grandma =) Then head to bugis and meet up with wee for some arcading =D As usual we played drum and guitar! haha..

Then we went home after that.

Sleeping time! Haha...


Early in the morning! Haha now in school blogging haha..lazy to do my 3D, but later gonna do my HCI! Hope i can complete early...Will be back later!

My.Leg.Still.Hurts.Big.Big.Time.Help!