About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

TIRED

So long nv blog liao...since moving away from ubi, life's so sian cause i dun have my BED...

=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Wah friday's over! another project down! Faster faster! just 2 more weeks! ahahahaha...and everything will be over! cant wait for my birthday and chinese new year! hahahaha...valentine's day is 2 days before my birthday too! haha..hope to be happy on that day =DDDD

Yesterday before the training, me and wee and my parents went to Converse warehouse sales and i bought one sleeveless shirt and a pair of shoes! haha so happy... this coming wednesday my grandma gonna bring me to buy new year clothes.!

My whole body ache like dunno what la...then whole body cramp.. but yesterday the training was very bad..i dunno why but i just leashed out all my anger and dunno why im so pissed off....long time nv like that liao sia.. then after training went to eat kfc! Im really scared of kfc liao..cause this week i like ate 5 times of kfc...-.-...

well today was another tiring day but not bad la quite fun! Went to parkway in the morning to change the address thingy for my house phone and internet connection then after that went to meet shaun and wee and cheng to bugis for some arcade and shopping! haha then now at wee house using his com to blog!!!!

Well i will continue tml and cya all soon!

No online for me at night is so torturing! =(