About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Today exam gone case

WHAHAHA...sadded..its been long..really long 2 weeks i guess? Never really blog..very tired sia for the past 2 weeks...alot of things happened..many ups and downs..im really really confused at that moment whereby i need someone to really give me some support...

Been sick since val's day. Till now still not recovered. Argh damn unlucky lah me. It seems like this is a bad year for me? Haiz haiz haiz...

Last saturday damn funny sia during the training...First time see lex fast break! Haha i named it as "FAST BREAK OF THE YEAR!" LOL.... haha lex ar lex..damn funny...

Today had my exam..think im semi-screwed..haha see la..I played too much =X LOL..then went to buy lex's present with wee...

To be continue....