About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

ARH..

Damn Sian..Dunno whether is sian or what...Well i guess its really time to update about what happened...

On 16th February,

Well...I remember that I am still sick arghz...Went school in the morning..hand in my project. Finally projects all cleared..What a big relief..haha but yet i dun think will do well la..haiz. haha oh ya! Its my birthday! But its a busy birthday for me sadded..After handing up projects, i rush back to my grandma house to meet up with wee shaun and ch.. Then we started to moved all the staff to my new house! Till like 5pm lidat..Wah so tiring man..lex wee ch and shaun bought me a basketball! haha thats nice man i like it very much! Muacks haha then after that we went out to orchard meet up with lex.hahaha Wee gotta head to his cousin chalet...then left me ch lex shaun and lex gf...went to eat PONTIAN!!! hahaha..then met up with madeline cause she wanna pass me my present! Haha thanks so much for the present! I love it! Then left me and shaun, went to PS to find mel and brent they all haha...meet awhile nia then went arcade then go home liao..what a tiring day! hahaha...

18th Feb - 26th Febuary

As usual, its happy lunar new year! haha... I wish that everyone will be strong and healthy and also STAY HAPPY ALWAYS =D hahaha...collected alot of ang bao!!! whahahaha...Gamble alot too!! i think this year super sway .. lost like 70 bucks T_T sway man.... Haha the rest of the days are visitings of my uncles and aunties of both my mom and father side. hahaha
Sadded..Still sick..when will i recover? I think this is a bad year for me...

27th February

Haha..Its LEX BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX!!!! MUACKS!!!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE MAN!!!! STAY FIT AND HANDSOME =D Went to meet lex for lunch to pass his present..haha..hope he will like the present we bought him =)

Then head of to tanjong pagar for a interview for a printer job.. Hope that i will get that job..but in the end they never call me and wee >.< sadded....haiz haiz haiz...after that head to pc bunk lol! went to see ppl zakum..just nice the guy is my manager sia! LOL...i dun even know until ch told me LOL...sian ar..then meet up with cheng and went to work.. haha...first day work was SERIOUSLY SLACK..i cant imagine sia..earn free money..until the manager wan ask me and ch go home early..wth? It is not right lor..zzzz...what the hellll...Den set off to my house..haha...maple till very late...haha still sick~ I missed all the chocolates T.T...

28th February

Was suppose to have a match with ACS Barker but was postponed due to some problem..haha...then today sleep until 3 sia...i like pig lol...its a rainy day...so calm and quiet... Dont feel like waking up sia... Today whole day stayed at home..haha... tml gonna work liao...sian...Well I hope i can recover asap..I really very sian lah..haiz....well thats all i had for now....

Im off... =D

- Im so lost, Im so confused, I need you. But who are the you and when will she appear ? -