About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

BLOG BLOG BLOG

Okay..really really long nv have a long proper blogging habit le LOL...anyway im back everyone!!! CLAP CLAP!! Sorry i know its cold -.- haha...

Haha..Lets start with sunday~ 25th March 2007

Was my last day of work, was supposed to work from 11am - 11pm but the stupid manager WAN go change me from 11-3pm zzz.. but hack care, my another manager let me work till 6pm ^^ hehe...Wan is the manager who is really no brain lor, plan schedule also dunno how to plan then last min no people work for him that day then push me to the blame by adding my name in it..arr... nvm hack care.. lol its my last day anyway..haha..

26th March 2007, Monday

Hmm..what did i do on monday? hmmm lemme think...OH YA..i remember le.. I went to pierce my EAR!!! haha meet hin wee after his work then he accompany me to pierce my ear hahaha..its a little pain. but then later on ok le haha... then went for some arcade.

27th March 2007, Tuesday

Today went movie in the afternoon, watched Mr Beans Holiday! Had great LAUGHTER LOLZ... with hin wee and cheng hou.. was supposed to meet desmond for gym but cant cause tml got training scared cant tahan tml...then went for some shooting today and played 5 v 5 haha..li wei and jian ren was there too..then just reach home now very tired LOL...

Im sorry friends that i always wanted to me you all but always last minute cant.. really sorry... anyway this comeing thursday having a match against meridian JC haha..jiayou bah ~ Will continue later~ =D

Im off...