About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

HAIZ

YEA~ Exams all over liao.. today paper seems better than the first one. Quite straight forward but long winded...haha..Today im still not feeling well.. my running nose just cant seems to be better but my cough is better liao..hope tml will be better.

But b4 my exam, me and wee went to an interview which is to be a surveyor..haha..was quite ok and we got selected! yeah! then went for lunch and studied also...haha head to century square for some arcade b4 the exam! whahaha i really am crazy liao...

After exam, wee waited for me sia..haha sry wee let u wait for one hour..hahaha.. then head off to bugis...for some arcade again! xD Omg today the rain ar damn heavy..but i feel so peaceful whenever there is this kind of rain..forget all my problems that are in my mind...

Then head to clark quey to celebrate silvia's birthday...at HOOTERS..haha damn fun la...Anyway happy birthday silvia! haha....

I feel so troubled..but i dunno why im troubled and what im troubled with..=\ It seems like things are not really going well for me..and my friends too...haiz...i wish that we all could be happy..

Im off good night everyone.