About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Shopping Spree!

Haha...today slept till 8 plus like that, then wee woke up, as he was staying at my house haha...then i was totally blur until i dunno who off the aircon for me LOL.Then opened the door for him and went back to slp.

Slept till around 11.45? Then meet michelle at the hawker bus stop at 12.45. The weather was bad, the sky seems dark, its going to rain soon! I was just lucky, when i reached the bustop the rain then started. It was so heavy. haha... Then boarded on bus with michelle, talk about lots of stuff but i enjoyed it. Then we head to Cineleisure for my brunch haha..Ate fish soup , then michelle ordered ice kachang and fried oyster. The ice kachang was quite horrible, the taste was like some coughing syrup lol..then when we are almost done with our brunch, Jin Wei came and we start our shopping!

Lol..I think im not the one who shop, its them! Haha just wanna buy earring xD. Haha, Michelle kept asking me and jin wei lots and lots of opinion of what she was trying =D lol. I guess she's heart pain, cause she spent like 90 over bucks? haha.. Halfway through shopping, michelle's fren joined us for so called dinner haha, then we ate Yoshinoya lol. Headed to bugis to buy my earrings. Anyway thanks michelle and jin wei, today i had fun and really enjoyed going out with you all, hope we can go out more often next time xD

After that, i rushed back home to changed and went joo seng for bball, haha...joined li wei and jian ren. Today was very tired, my whole body seems shaky and head a little giddy. Lol, water break! Went to buy ice -cream and kickappo and i felt better.

Had some chat on the phone with my buddy lex,

Training tml at 3 pm, gonna treat it seriously.

Anyway , this few days i feel better, although my family still got some problems, i tried to calm myself down, really thanks all my friends =) I love you all!!! Muacks =D

Okay, I'm off. Buaix and niteZ!