About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Injury day~

Wah piang..today is another sway day of mine...awwwww i hate it! Nvm~ haha, 1st of may, LABOUR DAY = MY HOLIDAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! haha omg im crazy..ignore me LOL..

Sunday is a sad day cause after sunday is monday, which is busy day! Monday blues...sian ar....but nvm..one day nia! haha then next day can rest..haha...sorry laiheng wanted to gym with ya today de but i wake up too late liao...so sorry...i wont pangseh u next time le...forgive me =(

Then evening went down to 209 to bball..wah today huh...damn sway, got 2 injuries...One is my leg which i got it from a bang with calvin's leg. another injury is a fingernail cut when i was going on a fast break..omg...a scar above my eyebrow..SO UGLY RIGHT NOW!!!! SOB SOB T_T.. nobody will want me =(

I'm damn crazy..well nvm.. im off!!!

Update tml~