About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

SIP DAY ONE

Its the first day of SIP, woke up early, but the stupid bus, wait so long also haven come, haha..then my father send me there. Thanks Dad! haha..then meet up with my new friend huiyin who is all along in my course just that we don't know each other haha..

Then we head to our office, haha! I got assigned to my desk and my supervisor started introducing us the staff there. The people there were relatively friendly haha..

First thing we did was doing the filing of invoice, account receivable, receive/payment voucher. Lol..like learning POA. haha...then after that had lunch, then back to work! Was asked to evaluate their website and compare to other side. Then gave some comments to my supervisor. Haha..then i surf the net and research for more idea. And whoa! 7pm le! knock off liao haha...

Head to bugis to meet wee for a little relaxing time, then head to home, was hungry again haha ate porridge, then went to find reb to borrow the macromedia cd.

Thats my day 1 of SIP..i hope to stay on like this! haha..but its boring and tired! LOL...

The way i live my life is that i want to stay happy forever, and also i want my friends to be happy too! But things just don't seems to be right. Everything turns out to be what they dont expect to get. I do hope, everyone, no matter what, will cherish their friends. And many things happened to my buddy.

I hope you're alright, I'd pray for you that things will be fine for you...I know you feel very very miserable, but i think it'll be over soon k!

Do treasure the ones you love. =D

Im off..