About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Thanks god Its friday!

Haha..5th day of work at attachment! Thank god its friday! hahaha... so fast..one week had pass..today the boss is back, he gave us some task to do..me and my friend was assigned to group and work on the hanman website. haha...got lots of things to do liao..time to buck up wenjie!

Haiz..recently my mood has been very bad..i just feel terrible inside out. But i think all these will just need time to resolve it. Yea..going to end my work soon! HOOOOO! I love friday and saturdays!!! Haha..time to meet my buddies and friends! whahaha....

Today i had korean ramen for lunch, its yummy! Really..i think i can eat another bowl of it...But its ex and my appetite isn't good as well...

Today we designed a notification outside our office. Haha..so bo liao la..haha.. Thats all for the day!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!! SATURDAY IM COMING!!!!!

Im off..

All I need is you, who cares and loves me...