About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Monday blues once again.

Well..Its been long since i've update.

Friday,

I was at the roadshow, one word to describe, Sucks...
Made alot of people, who are HYPOCRITE..oh my and there's a stupid guy who's next to our booth..

He said to me:

Does polytechnics have a barber? Why i see so many poly student having the same hairstyle as you? You all having the trend with this kind of hairstyle?

I want to say fuck off man...you dont have the rights to comment on our HAIRSTYLE..His hair was like those F4 kind...But to me he looks like some Tee Ko Pek...

I was so damn pissed. But i kept my temper down, talking to my colleague, simon, he say he looks like some guy wanting to flirt around..

Well, nevermind its a stupid stupid day... Went to meet yufen with wee for some gathering.

Saturday,

Had off that day! Was mapling till late afternoon then packed my room. after that went to meet my dinner kaki xD.

Sunday,

Was last day of roadshow, time past relatively fast, then afterwork went out with my working colleagues. Sad to say, one of them are leaving the company, (was sort of like asked to leave by the supervisor). Had fun and i enjoyed it very much ^^

Anyway just feeling like saying this to all of you guys...

"Don't Judge a Book by its Cover."