About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Monday!

Hi everyone! It's just seems that its monday blues for everyone out there =D

Monday can be doest means its boring, tiring and etc..
Monday!!! Brand new week! Brand new start! Brand new day! =)
Must think positively yea?

I feel so frustrated today, cause my supervisor, want us to finalize the logo by today! Then the website progress was being delayed! ROAR... lol...

Lunch was delightful, having so much chit chat with my working colleagues =D Ate long john and nice one! Black out occured when we were having our lunch.

Anyway after work went to meet my buddy then head to bugis for dinner and arcade. He wasn't feeling well. I think he got stomach ulcer or gastric flu i guess..took cab home with him..hope he will be fine tomorrow. xD

My mom got sick recently, her temper has gotten bad too..recently she told me she need to go for an operation but don't know when is it yet. Cause her jing1 shen2 xian4 bei4 ya1 dao4.. oh my goodness...im worried sick.. Hope she will recover! =(

Today talked to her but not that much.. Just wanna say, I miss her! =)

Thats all for the day

Stay tune.