About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

random random!

As im being tagged by weiwen, im supposed write down 10 random stuffs, facts or habits of myself.

1) I miss my buddies.
2) I want to eat pizza hut! Yum yum!
3) I really hate hypocrites!
4) I hate people who always thinks that they are always right.
5) I feel like buying a pair of sneakers!
6) Aww..I miss my fringe..
7) I want a addidas watch! It has been long ever since i wanted it!
8) I am afraid to walk this world alone
9) Attachment is tiring! But quite nice!
10) I miss her.. =)

Okay im done =)
Now im suppose to choose 5 people to continue this random blogging xD.
I cant guarantee that i can find people to continue it anot =P.

Lucky ones!

1) Shaun - ello boss! The macho guy
2) Rebecca - EVIL YOU =X
3) Yu Fen - Primary sch friend
4) Mei Sin - MS MARY
5) Jesslyn - BULLY ME ONLY

Heres ur instructions...

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog entry.

=======================================

Yesterday did so many things at work! Was asked by james to do some graphic designing on car clocks. After that, went to surf for pictures of car clocks too..Wah piang.. my appetite's really bad, feel like vomitting all the way until abt evening time, started to get hungry haha...After work , went to yishun to pass my friend book and installation disk. When waiting for my friend, i saw lex..so conincidental! Then went to have dinner with her, chat for quite sometime =) Accompanied her home haha..took train back home and pass li wei a jersey.

To be continue.