About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Sianser~

Arh..So fast wednesday already...times flies past..haha..and i cant post yesterday! ARGH.

Yesterday was a busy day, morning i woke up early for work, but but but...when i took the train, I OVERSHOT TO BOON LAY when i was supposed to drop at JURONG..haha..

Then was doing some graphic design again, and also did some designing of letter head requested by my supervisor..Oh my goodness..i can't stand my supervisor's design concept. Even my friend working the same company as me also complain! But nevermind, she's my supervisor afterall, what she want then we do for her haha..

Was super tired yesterday..

Then today! Woke up at 8.40..omg! but i manage to reach my workplace early, haha..my whole body is like aching right now, didnt slp well i guess? I feel like as if im having a fever right now. Haha..Will continue later.

Stay tune.