About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

So peaceful yet feeling so weird.

Today somehow i feel that everything is so weird! Just so calm and quiet..dunno whether is it good or not. But when its too peaceful, i will get emo sometimes! ROAR..Whats with me =\

Well, today im gonna post some pictures but not all for now..

These are some logos that i've designed for the company. Damn sian la, though i know my idea wont be chosen, i already did my best and im satisfied with it =)







Haha..well i guess none of my ideas got selected.

Well, today ain't feeling that good, when it was about lunch time, i felt like vomitting, no appetite to eat anything. I guess i just didnt sleep enough. Well, forced myself to eat and i got myself a plate of spaghetti.

Well thought of spaghetti i thought of a joke i had last time.

Here the story goes:

Bee-Hoon and Spaghetti are good friends, but all of a sudden Bee-Hoon started to hate spaghetti for no reason.

One day, spaghetti went to find Bee-Hoon.

Spaghetti: Hello Bee-Hoon!
Bee-Hoon: WHY YOU COME AND LOOK FOR ME! I HATE YOU! SCRAM PLZ!

Spaghetti was very upset and went back,

And next day he went back to look for Bee-Hoon.

Spaghetti: Hello Bee-hoon!
Bee-Hoon: Stop looking for me! I hate you. Go Away I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Spaghetti left sadly once again and decided not to look for Bee-Hoon ever again.

The next day...Magi Mee went to look for Bee-hoon...

Magi-Mee: HEY HEY LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

Guess what Bee-Hoon said?

Bee-Hoon: DON'T THINK YOU GO PERM YOUR HAIR LIAO I CAN'T RECOGNISE YOU,
YOU STUPID SPAGHETTI! SCRAM!!!!!!

LOL end of story..This is so lame..HAHAHA

To keep myself awake during the peak hour for slping time i bought this..taste GREAT!


Oh ya i wanted to post this super random pic...

Trying to act cute ><

Toilet break is a fun~ =P


Me in my office. =X

Thats all for now..will update again =)

Stay tune~

I'm missing her~