About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

To my bro..

To Lex.

I've been thinking for the past few days..wonder how are you feeling right now..are you alright anot..from your nick i dont think you are alright yea? hmmm..i feel that you are slowly drifting away from me..dunno why..im just scared to lose another buddy.

Hope you can overcome anything that came by you..take care..and if ya need anyhelp, me, wee, cheng and li wei will all be there to help you =) Remember k? Friends forever =)

=======================


Okay lets talk about what i did today! haha..today ar, same procedure..wake up then go for work..oh ya..today tried trying to do some new style to my no fringe hairstyle..I was so upset lor..someone say my hair like until i cannot make it..Depressing...but thanks li wei! u helped me gaining back my confidence =D

Today worked on the website i needa create...got problem! haha but managed to solve it =) woohooo! Recently been very emo..but trying to cheer up haha..

I'm off! Stay tune in my blog~ AND TAG ME TOO!!!! =D

YouAreAllINeed.