About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Working on sat...

Can you imagine working full day on saturday? haha...

Okay..today woke up at 8.30..haha slowly prepare and i reached my workplace at 9.55 haha..bought peanut pancake to eat cause damn hungry lol...then at office i spend my whole morning doing faxing a revised price list of my company's product..haha

(LUNCH TIME)
Was so lonely...eat alone, walk alone everything alone sia...ate korean ramyun..delicious =D
then went giant to buy some tibits..well went to watch wwe outside a vcdshop till my lunch break is over.

Then when i went back to office, i was asked to promote to a customer our product and yes! My first successful sales! And i earn 2% commision of $1250..haha not bad la..better than nothing =D

Now slacking and doing flash in my office..waiting for the grand 7pm to arrive then go meet elvin and wee..hahaha =D

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIN!!!!!

Will Update later ~