About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Gymilicious and thoughts...

Yo!

Its monday! and new start of the week..but the same old routine >.<
Today went gym, trained my chest, biceps and legs..Tiring! LOL..Now my hands are very tiring.
And guess what? My sister bought me a pair of earrings! Thats nice of her =)


I realised that in life, it isn't as simple as we think. It's just so complicated, maybe for some of them are simple but for me its rather complicated..But i want my life to be simple! There are many different kind of people in this world. Simply too many charactaristics.


Many expressions i faced in the outside world including the working society, all of them are different. Some are simply too fake, backstabbers. Only some of them are very nice, willing to offer help. Some just enjoy their high position with high salary and just sitting there and command ppl to do what they are suppose to do.... I despise them...


But think of it, i also dunno why, some ppl just gimme those expressions like, "I hate you". Am i really so hateable? haiz...

Thats all for today.. to be continue.. stay tune~