About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Happy but sick!

Haha..I have really lots to blog about today~ =)
Lets start on Wednesday~
Had company dinner with my boss, supervisor and colleagues..The food was nice..Really love it xD

Here are some pics of the food haha...and our gang in the company! XD

Korean Pancake - Yum yum - ^^

The watermelon so kawaii !!! XD

Friends xD

Me and Mr Strong(Simon) xD

Me and Bill =)

Trying to act cute ^^"


Gui Lian!
Had fun ^^

Thursday 31th May 2007

Went out with my CLASSMATE TO WATCH PIRATES =D DAMN FUN..Still the same old them and the same old me =) Class gathering was enjoyable xD

Then went to bugis as usual

Friday 1st June 2007

A special day for me =)

Went out with her..

Bought her Chocolates to cheer her up, hope she loves them.

Went dinner, shopping, arcade then lots of chit chat and send her home

Although its just a simple outing with her...

It was so special and im contented. =D

Simply too happy le ^^

TODAY 2nd June 2007

Horrible, tiring, sick and giddy. aRgh.. Needa rest le... xD
I guess i better get going liao...good night all! =)
Stay Tune.