About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Happy Papa's Day


Hi everyone!

Just wanna say

Happy Papa's Day!!!!

Yesterday went out with Ave for movie, watched Shrek 3. Was a nice show, abit lame la but damn funny! Haha..Then after that went walk walk in town haha, ate ice cream too! =))
Then reached heeren and saw BBoy Dance. They were amazing man, there's even PK match, oh gosh I wanna learn dancing too =D. Had fun and enjoyed myself yesterday haha!

Anyway, im sick again!!! Argh, yesterday i was aslp till like 4am i woke up shivering, i feel as if im at antartica and not wearing coats, really cold. I can bearly open my eyes, my whole body was so hot, FEVER. Argh. Im sick for the 2nd time this week.. argh, anyway took medicine and felt better. and and and...I MISS WEE!!

To be Continued...

To Love or To Be Loved?