About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Injury all over me.

Feeling very exhausted this few days. Then stomach was aching for the whole day, went bballing ytd. Had fun, enjoy it!

Sometimes, i feel that im just like someone that everyone dislike..dunno leh.. i feel so left out at some point of time. Though my buddy told me that he think that everyone is avoiding him, but in fact im also facing the problem too, just that i didnt mention it at all. I keep telling my buddy must have self-confidence, but actually im the one who need that man. Im lack of confidence.

Thanks to all my good buddies man, they've been cheering me up =)

I'm officially broke after buying the IPOD, im planning to save up $5 everyday from today onwards. Feel like being the old me who dont really spend alot. Trying to be la =P LOL.

To be continue. =)