About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

What an unlucky day.

Super shagged after my work, eyes closing already. Walked to the bus interchange to take bus home hoping to have a good rest on the bus.

I was waiting for the bus 66 and i saw a few adults keep staring at me. I felt threatened. Well nvm, i just board the bus as if i don't know everything. The bus was quite empty but one of the guy came and sit with me when there's so many free empty sit. He was trying to talk cock with me, say no money, spare him 2 bucks. I denied that i dun have any money with me, so sorry. Then he said something stupid, nvm thank you, GOD BLESS. WTF. Malay somemore. Then hor, he show me his head had stitches and stuff. I stay calm and ignore him, he keep talking to me until i act as if i fell aslp.

Then he went behind to sit with his friend, and a guy sat beside me. I feel safe at the moment, then i was sort of half aslp, i open my eyes a little, guess what i saw, that malay guy sitting beside me. Nvm, i continue to act as if im really aslp. Then at this moment, i felt that something is moving in my pocket. I immediately woke up and look at him, pretending to take out the phone to call the police but i was calling my dad. He tot i called the police, he said something loudly, " NO LA! " Then i immediately press the door bell and alight at the next bus stop. They look terrifying as if they are despo for money. Really. They look insane.

To be continue, stay tune~