About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Bad start of the week

I thought today is a good start of the week, but something pissed me off. I can't imagine how i got fooled by the person. luckily i found out earlier, if not i will be really being a fool. Its not fun to do that on your friend, don't you think so?

What a bad start...furthermore its monday.

I feel so down, disappointment, and terrible feelings all over me.
I shouldn't have come to this world, i hate this world.
Everyone have their life of their own, but not me.
How I wish i can end everything right now.
But i can't.
More friends just seems to be parting me.
Close friends relationships have been distanced futher apart.
I miss those days, where we were all having fun and laughter.
I wish i could rewind back to those days.
Friends come and go.
Its so true.

Sorry i tried not to be emo, but i can't control.

Thanks to those who kept me strong and happy.

Anyway pictures will be up tonight, sorry for the delay.

I'm off.