About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Blah blah blah...

Rainy days are such wonderful moments..
So peaceful..
Yet so emotional..
I guess, things aren't going well for me.
Been very unlucky these days.
I've to peservere but i cant.
Can't hang on any longer.

I don't know whether he still valued our friendship anot.
haiz.
So sian.

Bballed in the morning..
Recently, when i sit for too long and i stand up,
I will feel giddy. and i cant walk properly..
Omg..
Im so weak.

Anyway,
Got a new phone~ K800I. haha..
Supposingly is K810I de but mum bought wrongly..
Nevermind its okay, its almost the same haha..
Thanks you so much mum. =)

Pierced a ear hole.
2nd one on my left ear.
It hurts.

Wee also pierced..haha...

Left leg got injured, now 2 legs are injured.
Damn it. So unlucky.

Feel so dead right now.

And its monday once again.

3 weeks more to go.

Suddenly, i got this terrible feeling in my heart.
I couldnt figure out what it is.

====================================

Saturday 21st July, 2007

Morning gymed througout,
Tough training it was.
Exhausted to the max.
Had steamboat in the evening,
Was relatively fun.
My stomach's painful for the whole day.
ARGH..TIRED...

====================================

When will this end?
When?
So so tired liao..

Im off.