About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Monday once again. Sux

15th Sunday 2007
================================

Super tiring, woke up in the morning for bball with darren, haha was suppose to meet at 9am but im late. Can't wake up. In the end 11am then reach. Haha..

Then after that rush home to bath and went to bugis to buy skinny jeans. Asked reb along to help me find. Then acc her to collect her bf's jeans at icon. I bought a black skinny which cost $30 haha. Nv wear that before. Then after that...

Chiong back to tampines to bball again LOL..you guys must be thinking that im crazy. Haha..but i wanna spend my day meaningfully. Then had dinner and went home and ZZZ liao..so tired..

Today,

Monday, it sux.

First thing when i reach the office, they ask me shift the goods. Dammit lor, i sweat until my whole shirt machiam like finish swimming like that. Somemore, we have to carry so many heavy boxes to and fro. DAMN..

Well, just had my lunch..me and yao zhong went to buy t-shirt cause our shirt are just to dirty.

Haha..

How i wish...