About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Somehow weird.

Slept after i had my dinner,
one of my bball friend at tampines there asked me to go to DOS training.
DOS is a strong team, i doubt i can make it in there,
But still, i prefer training with my friends at 209.

Haha..

Basketball isn't about winning,
its about having all the hardwork and fun together.
And now, im super motivated to train myself to become stronger!
I wanna jump higher!
I wanna dunk!
I wanna have training and even competition!

Haha.

Well, i had this weird dream last night.
So many random stuff,
Leading me with confusion.
Dream of family,
dream of basketball,
dream of my ups and downs,
and i dream of me at my lowest moment.
But all these are weird.
Cause everything just seems to be in action.
No conversation occured at all.

And when i was about to find out something which i dunno what it is about,
My mom woke me up.

And yes!

Time to wake up for work!

Haha.

Stay tune.