About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Feeling better

Reply tags:

To xin yi: Cause my mood is bad really depressed lor..but now feeling better le.

To Avelyn: Alot of things happened. but now im feeling much much bettter thanks alot =)))

To Mother: Yeah, im feeling better. thanks!

To * : Hello its been sometimes since u tagged my board. Something personal..maybe i post it in my blog soon.. sorry man..anyway thanks alot for the concern..

To Jaslyn: No prob =) cya in 2 weeks~

To Jolene: Thanks man~ =) im feeling alot better le. take care man~

To Elvin: Paiseh ><..and thanks anyway im not so depressed le..

To Linda: Haha..thanks you so much linda jie jie!!! Had a great day today~ Feeling much much better le~ Thanks for the treat! Our turn to treat you next time! =)

===============================================

I feel much much better.
I really appreciate all of you guys for showing me so much care and concern..
I appreciate it..
Thank you all my friends =))

Good nite.