About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Head concussion

First of all I wanna wish Jaslyn A HAPPY 19th Birthday! =)))

May all your dreams come true!

==================================================

Today was a damn unlucky day..

1st day of the month..

I was told to fix the new rack that my company bought,

While the base was built, i start fixing the top.

The top need some pressure cause the new rack abit not straight,

Then i when to step on the base to get it straighten..

but unforunately, the top plate fell directly on my head.

At that point of time, my whole vision blanked for a second.

then the pain starts to come.

After awhile, feel giddy and feel like vomiting then had some rest in my office.

What a sway day..now the pain is still there...

ARGH..

OFF~