About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

A perspective view in Friendship

Well..today i feel like blogging this topic..



The topic is friendship in his point of view..



After yesterday, i feel much better. really.



Its good to know how a good friend of mine thought of me. Losing a friend is painful but at least it cleared my thoughts..



I dont know whether is it my fault..i dunno..im not emo just wondering why there is such a big change in him..


To him:

1) Im just a girly person who make him feel uneasy.
2) I whine alot about my probs to friend.
3) Im not worth his time cause i always complain that im emo which make him dont feel good.
4) Well. Im just some selective biased on friends.
5) I want all the people to pity me when im emo.

Haha.. well.. its ok la..no point carrying on being as friends. So i choosed to end our friendship instead. I think you guys might think im childish or what.

Anyway LAST DAY OF ATTACHMENT TML!!! WOOHOOO!!!