About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

BAD DAY YESTERDAY =(

17th October 2007, Wednesday

Yesterday, so darn hot! ROAR...As if i can become a bbq pig sia..LOL

Then meet wee at ps , we ate shi lin's fried crispy chicken, then also got arcade a little. tried out new songs. Then after that head to SBC as the match was supposed to be 7.30pm but then my captain see the timing wrongly which is 8.30pm LOL..Well i took this short 1 hour time to cut my hair, wee also cut too =D

My hair is shorter now, and also my coloured hair are almost gone.. sad..=(

Well head back to SBC and one of my teammates say we dont need to play le..cause they check the Identity damn strict so the whole team is like wth!! ALOT OF US CANT PLAY..then the team like 5 players lor. Well we lost, haiz. I feel so sian cause i cant play!! SAD.. ><

Well i think thats all for now bah..will blog again tonight =)

SCHOOL REOPENING SOON T_T..


Does she ever know?