About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

First day of school!~!

Well, today...

I WOKE UP AT 2.30pm OMG I LIKE PIG SIA!!!!!
=X anyway school starts le..and luckily my lesson starts at 4pm
Gosh, i needa sleep early tonight cause tml 11am lesson ><"

Well my first lesson of the day, 3D game development, sounds cool? haha but its way to difficult. Assignment already out liao. Hope this sem will pass by successfully for me. Wah guess what, my class only got 10 students! So pathetic =X
Luckily Ruz is in my class, or else lonely gimme die!

This sem is like so different man, all my friends like not same class as me, i feel damn lonely sia. gosh..

Then after school, went to meet wee fer dinner..haha chat a little and then went home.

Well my time table is quite ok la.

Monday - 4pm to 6pm
Tuesday - 11am to 1pm
Wednesday - 11am to 2pm
Thursday - 9am - 1pm
Friday - Major Project day.

Haha..Sian ar. Life's so boring when school reopens. Hope i can get back my happy days...=(

Now once again, i feel the loneliness in me..haiz..

Well nvm..Always look on the bright side of life!!!

Im off ><"