About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

I CANT SLEEP T_T

Well, i really cant slp..dunno what the heck im thinking.
=/
This coming thursday i will be having a friendly game at
meridian jc. Haha..looking forward to it.

Suddenly, i thought of my memories.
From secondary schools to poly.
I've changed alot.
I spent alot mostly on food and arcade.
I also spent on shopping too.
I learn to dress myself nicely.
So many things.
I even went to pierce my ear.
Followed by dying my hair.

I used to be the Happy go lucky Wenjie,
Now im the emo-ish wenjie.
I've been yearning for a girlfriend who could
love me loads.
But i think too much and im too rush.
When will she appear? I never know.
Let things go by naturally bah.

I dunno what im blogging. Entertaining myself?
Well monday is over. No more monday blues.

Thanks everyone who cheered me up today =)
Appreciate it loads!

Ok time to say byebye~

Bagua is trying to smile.