About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Raindrops keep falling on my head~

HAHA..2 days never really blog liao.
omg omg omg..i've bballing for the pass 2 days.
Later gonna have training at night again ><
Im tired, and also projects are starting to stress me up
I feel that this sem will be a torturing and hectic one.
Hope i can pass all my subjects..hope so.. T_T

Projects are stressing me up!
Awww..sian ar..anyway school rocks when i get to see all my friends!!
And i have to spent another 20 bucks to buy the entrepruneur book..dunno how to spell.
Prays hard for this semester.

And Director's cup is the upcoming event im looking forward to!
Well, i also wanna improve myself non-stop.
Hope i can do it ...

Well, i hope all my friends are doing well.
Take care all =D

Off.