About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Stress up!

AHHHH..Lots of things are bothering me..

And im....

freaking....

STRESS UP!!! ZZZZZZZ

One of the thing that bother me most is...
Im really afraid that i cant complete my major project..
It has been bothering me since the day where i knew what
im doing for my project.
STRESS!~!!!~!! I WANNA GO GILA LE ><

Second thing im bothered about is...
I lack of $$ gotta find a part time job to work..
but its already my last semester of school, i have to do well..
How how how? T_T

I just feel so tensed every now and then..haiz...

Well lets not talk about this anymore ><"

Today went school for 2 hours lesson,
then went to ngee ann poly to meet wee and kk.
After that went home and bballed.

So tired.

I really hope that things can go smoothly for my last semester.

Im lost..