About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Weird Atmosphere on Sunday and a Brand New Monday.

14th October 2007, Sunday

Woke up at 3pm, The atmosphere is so weird, I feel so tensed up, as if today is my last day living in this world. LOL Super weird sunday. And I HATE SUNDAY! haha..Played bball at joo seng, damn pek cek cause play awhile then like no stamina. ARGH!! Well after that wee acc me for dinner, thanks! =) Had some fear when jumping cause my leg just recover than abit scared to jump. But it seems fine just still a little painful. But i guess its almost recover le.

15th October 2007, Monday
OMG OMG OMG, Today no monday blues!!! =D The weather's so cooling but then i wanna bball in the evening de! =( Haha, Gonna wait for my lunch to be back then can go meet wee and kk =D. Well, one more week to school SUX ><>


MEMEMEMEME =P

Me and Wee =)

Me and Birthday Boy Yee Shian!

The 3 Te Guas =D