About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Fun!

Saturday 24th November 2007

Today, i feel much better. Fever gone and yeah!
Had friendly game at ang mo kio there against edwin's friend.
So hot sia the weather. =X
Then i injured my knee.
I feel pain when i want to stand up and sit down.
ITS MY FIRST KNEE INJURY.
GOD DAMN SWAY.

Then evening went to watch Enchanted with my guild members.
The show was fantastic.
A lovely fairy tale.

The day was fun! =)

Sunday 25th November 2004

Whole day slacking at home..=\
Celebrated my youngest sis bday =)
But today not her bday cause we celebrated 2 days earlier. haha..

This week, im gonna force myself to focus on project. 4 hour of gaming each day..hope can sia ><

Ok well thats all..tataZ~