About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

I hate sundays X_X

Seroiusly i don't like Sundays,
Why?
Cause the next day is monday! Argh!!!
What the hell...
Well tomorrow school at 4pm and i just realise that
i need to wake up super duper early in the morning
to hand in my individual journal.
What the hack.

Well, im looking forward to the next weekend.
Weekend are the most precious moment that i treasured.
Cause i enjoy those days.
And tomorrow, i got a basketball match at 7pm after school.
Hope i can win.
But i got injuries on my hips, and my back.
I just cant seems to stand straight cause if i straighten myself,
my back will hurts. And my hips hurts too when i wanna jump.
Injuries all over me.
Arghz.

How i wish, i can rewind back to the past.
Now, i start to regret.
lol.

Well, IM LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS!!!!
Hahaha...

Okay im off..

Good nite everyone!

Remember to tag! :D