About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Bad day.

Well. Today is a bad day.

Got scolded for nothing by my mom.
I wonder why is it wrong man...
Cause she always like to interupt me on the phone until today which she came into my room, i nv talk on the phone at all. Cause i scared she interupt me which i hate it alot. Then after she left my room, i started to talk, she thought that i was saying at her back.. but i ain't.
I just hate it when i m talking on phone and she kept interupting my conversation.

Its like, she doesnt even give me respect. Love to scold me when im on the phone.
I really hate it.

Now not feeling well ><. Feel like vomiting but cant vomit out.. OMG so torturing!!!

Well thats all bah haiz...

I wish i had the courage to tell you that i like you. But im afraid.