About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

2 more weeks to go.

Wahahahaha..my blog is rotting.

One week nv update liao LOL..

ok well. gonna update it today...like finally right?

Well, left 2 weeks more to school, ain't i look forward for school to end? YES YES

i cant wait till my school end..omg. its really fast..another week just past. which means time for me to prepare for national service..oh crap..

anyway i found a job already..start on 18th Feb. Like so fast right? LOL..i will be working as a telemarketer. the pay rate is 9.5 per hour. thats freaking cool :D anyway its only a temp job so AWWWWWWW...

Last thursday went for my medical check-up..guess what? body check up was alright until the part where you needa do the quiz..the quiz is freaking long! I spend like 1 hour doing the quiz... >< ..anyway i got into PES B. I thought i was gonna be in PES A..well nvm..just hope everything will be fine in my journey of NS.

This few days have been eating lots of junk food. LOL..cause just recovered from coughing, flu..then now i have so much craving for food.. eating non-stop..XD

My major project, ain't really going well, 2 of my group mates screwed up their work cause one of them , their hard drive got failure then everything gone..GG..

Im just hoping that i can be able to pass my major project. The rest of the subject still managable, 2 subject almost down liao. Now left 2 more to worry.. ARGH...

I guess thats all for now..guess i blogged too much already..

So long nv maple. I wondered how are my friends online...

Anyway gotta go~

OFF...^^v