About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Another week gone~

Count down to june......

3 more months. ~~~~

Life's been quiet since i've graduated. Friends start to get busy with their own stuff and what about me?

Im slacking xD
Enjoying till the max before i get enlisted.

Gonna find a part time job but my aunt wants me to work full time..how? She already found a job for me and send the resume over le. Haiyo..sad...dun feel like working full time. I don't wish work full time at all. T_T

Well i have a job right now..its a work at home job =D
My job is to scan namecard and export them to microsoft outlook.
No timelimit is given whahahah and i will get $150 for it.

I really dun feel like working the full time job..hope they wont accept me.. *Prays*

Will update again soon!

;)