About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

Family outing day,

Today went out with my aunt, grandma, mom, and sisters for lunch, followed by shopping.
Went to novena, my aunt wanted reward my sis for her good academic performance and also birthday pressie but didnt get what she wanted, so will be going far east on tuesday.

For me, my grandma bought me 2 t-shirts from cottons-on, haha thanks grandma =)

After that went to meet wee at bugis for some drumming session.

Well, tml gonna bball again. But will be going gym b4 that. Think will be training my legs and core muscles. Haha.

Saturday against Dos
Sunday against Republic Polytechnic

Cant wait to play on saturday and sunday.

Thats all bah =)

Will update again.

I'm lost.