About Me


Song for you.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendships

Archives

somuchtosay

It's over..




YES! The long and dreadful event is finally over, finally back to the normal working hours already, no need travel east to west west to east for the moment...

Well, getting prepared for my IPPT, i hope i really can get gold! Running is the problem. ARGH!!!!

Toturing 2.4km, Sound ok but its damn damn hard. all the best for me!

Well, time flies, i'm officially gone through one year in ns le! For those of my friends who just enlisted all the best! It's tough but it will be a very valuable experience for you!

Everyday, i've fully spent my time. Hoping to enjoy my life while serving the nation. It's hard. But life have to go on.

Looking around me, i think im quite fortunate already. I got so many good friends who went through thick and thin with me. I really appreciate them alot. =)

Thinking back, before i got enlisted, i think the one i am now have grown up alot. But still, everyday is a learning day. As no one is perfect, we tend to make mistake. So we learnt through mistake.

Recently, i kept having the thoughts of having a girlfriend, but i came to realise, there isn't a rush to have one. Nvm, let fate to decide my future bah!


I cant wait for 27th! Im on leave from 27th oct to 5 nov! SO friends! If u are free and see this..Please feel free to ask me out ok!!!! =)))